Counter Strike: Global Offensive affectionately known as CS: GO is one of the most popular eSports games in the world. The game is not just popular with gamers but also with lots of other people who just love watching the action from afar in the comfort of their homes either on Twitch or other online streaming services as well as those who love making profits from the game by placing bets on different teams and/or gamers who play the game. In reference to the latter, Puntt has been doing remarkable work in availing an opportunity to CS: GO fans who love betting to place bets on their favourite CS: GO teams and/or players.
Puntt is a gambling site specifically dedicated to offering CS: GO betting markets. Puntt is owned by RPGG Media Ltd and it holds a valid operating license issued by the UK Gambling Commission. This in essence meaning Puntt is a safe and secure gambling site to play at.
Puntt is a unique site as it is the first regulated site to offer eSports betting services in the UK. Apart from this though, bettors at Puntt ought to know that they will not be playing against the house when they place their bets but rather, against other bettors. How is this possible, that’s the question many are already asking? Well, at Puntt, all the staked money is placed in a pool of all wagered money for that match. Depending on the people who have placed their bets as well as the total amount of money in the stake, Puntt will proceed to calculate the odds. The odds that are in place beforehand are just AI generated odds.
Puntt is an eSports betting site that prides itself in offering betting markets for CS: GO. As a dedicated CS: GO betting site, Puntt members can expect nothing but the absolute best in terms of betting services. Nothing exemplifies this than the numerous betting markets on offer at this site as is shown below.
When it comes to the betting markets at Puntt, bettors ought to know that they are divided into two parts. First there are the general bets and secondly there are the special bets. Starting off with the general bets, here are all the betting markets on offer at Puntt.
- General Bets
- Win: This bet entails the bettor chooses the team or player to win an outcome which in most instances is the match outcome.
- Place: The place bet entails the bettor chooses the team or player that will finish either in pole position or as the runner up in a tournament.
- Duo: The Duo bet entails the bettor chooses the teams or players to finish amongst the top two positions in any order.
- Exacta: This market entails the bettor choosing the teams or players to come top and in second position in the correct order.
- Trio: This betting market entails the bettor choosing the teams or players to come first, second and third in any order in a tournament or given metric.
- Trifecta: This betting market entails the bettor choosing the teams or players to come first, second and third in the correct order.
- Pick N: This bet entails the bettor placing two or more wagers from different matches on a single ticket. For instance, the bettor may choose Pick 4 meaning he will place four different wagers from different matches on a single ticket – a case in point can be predicting four players that will have the highest kill accuracy in four different matches.
- Pick N Duo: This is a combination of the Pick N and Duo market as the bettor will choose the top two teams or players in any order within a market across multiple maps.
- Pick N Trio: This market entails picking the top three in any order within a market across multiple maps, matches or events.
- Special Bets
- Most Kills: This market entails predicting the player or team to have the most kills over the course of a match or event.
- KD: This bet entails predicting the player to have most kills divided by player deaths plus one.
- K/D Diff: This bet entails predicting the player to have most kills minus deaths.
- Top ADR: This bet entails predicting the player to have the top ADR (Average Damage per Round)
- Accuracy: This bet entails predicting the player with the best mean accuracy over the course of several rounds or maps.
- Ace: This bet entails predicting the player to score a kill on every player of the opposing team.
At the present moment, Puntt is not offering any promotional perks but bettors can expect to walk away with full pockets when their win their fair share of the prize pool by placing their bets on any team and/or player of their choice.
Individual Player Betting Market
Puntt operates as a pool betting platform, something in line with pari-mutuel betting. What this essentially means is that when bettors place their bets, they will not do so against the house but rather against other players. As such, all the money wagered is placed in a pool and depending on the number of players who placed their bets, the odds are calculated. When calculating the odds, Puntt removes the operator’s commission so as to remain commercially viable and afloat.
Puntt is definitely a pioneer in the eSports gaming industry as it is the first of its kind offering exclusive eSports betting services to receive an operating license from the UK Gambling Commission. Though offering betting markets for CS: GO only at the current moment, Puntt has promised to offer more games including DOTA 2 later on this year thereby attracting more bettors.