The online betting world is forever changing and its probable that in the coming few years, the online betting scene we know today may have totally transformed. Nothing demonstrates this than the emergence of CS: GO Fast in the eSports betting arena. CS: GO Fast seeks to allow all punters the opportunity to make quick returns when they place eSports bets on CS: GO events rather than having to wait hours before they get to know if they have won or not. To learn more about CS: GO Fast, continue reading this guide.
What is CS:GO Fast
CS: GO Fast is a service that operates on two fronts. First, the service allows punters to place bets hence operating as a betting site. Second, the service allows punters to trade skins. When it comes to the former, there are three games in the project that punters may engage in. these are as follows:
- Classic Game: This game entails placing a high stakes bet on a general deposit that is raffled among players at the end of a round.
- Fast Game: This is an instant game in which the punter goes head to head with two other punters. The winner will get the total deposit of all three punters.
- Double Game: In this game, the punter is asked to guess the winner colour and if the prediction is right, stands to win a 2x to 14x multiplier. In addition, the punter also receives fast coins (service currency) that can be exchanged for skins.
How to Start Your Adventure
Partaking in the betting and trading activities offered at CS: GO Fast is pretty easy. All that one needs to do is to follow the steps below:
- Create a Steam Account and login
- In the Settings section, put an actual Trade Offer
- In the Profile section, make the inventory public
- Once all is done, select a game, place a bet and enjoy the benefits that may come your way
How to Place Your Bets on CSGO Fast
There are two ways that you can use when you intend to place your bets. The first method can be used when you intend to place bets on the Classic Game and Fast Game. The steps to follow are:
- Select the game mode
- Click the Place a Bet or Deposit More button
- Select the skins you want to deposit as a bet from the inventory
- Click Make Offer button
- Patiently wait for the outcome to see if you win or not
When it comes to placing bets on the Double Game, the steps to follow are:
- Choose and enter a random number of Fast Coins as a bet
- Click the colour slot button you think will win
- Once done, the bet is placed automatically and in a few moments you get to see if you are a winner or not
General Betting Info
It’s important to keep the following in mind. For Classic Game and Fast Game, only skins from CS: GO are accepted as bets. For Double Game, only Fast Coins are accepted as bets. All game modes come with min and max bet limits, the bot will show these limits when one initiates a betting session. The duration of one game round is determined by the bot.
For those looking to trade their skins, they ought to know that skins are appraised in accordance with market prices thus their prices can differ from the prices of Steam Market. The SHA-2 algorithm is used in generating a random long number that’s used when the bot avails tickets to players. Tickets are awarded to those who place bets and the higher the number of tickets one receives, the greater the chance to become a winner.
When it comes to CS: GO Fast; the random number generator is used to determine event outcomes. This therefore makes it difficult for a punter to employ any strategy that improves the chances of winning. However, as a general rule of thumb, punters ought to know that receiving a high number of tickets increases the probability of winning. To receive a high number of tickets, the punter must place high stakes bets either in the form of skins or Fast Coins depending on the game mode one is placing bets on.
It’s possible to receive an extra bonus on top of winnings. This is possible if the punter enters the adscript CSGOFAST.COM when placing a bet. In turn, the punter receives a 5% bonus. The punter will need to head over to the Refill section to replenish his account. If in need of help or clarifications, punters can get help via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
CS: GO Fast seeks to usher in new changes to the eSport betting arena. The service is just in its infancy and most punters haven’t as yet tried it out. However, as punters stand a chance of winning and trading skins at lower rates in comparison to the Steam Market, there is a high probability that this service will become a fan favourite amongst many.